Funding for The Montclair Inn
Like many community-based non-profits, we face constant budget challenges, which are compounded by our serving an older population. With our commitments to keep rents affordable, maintain this old beauty of a building and provide a great environment for residents, we rely on generous donors, both large and small, to keep the Inn humming. We also gratefully accept gifts-in-kind and partnerships to help cultivate new sources of funding.
Our community and volunteer support
It takes a village! Our Montclair community is a source of tremendous generosity. There are frequently volunteers at the Inn to offer music, games, health-related lectures and a host of other activities.
- Partners for Health Foundation
- The Montclair Foundation
- The Montclair Rotary Club
- The Whitehill Foundation
- The Brach Family Foundation
- Indian River Community Foundation
- The Johnson Family Foundation
- The Silver Family Foundation
- The Montclair Kimberley Academy
- The Center for Social Justice at Montclair High School
- Montclair High School Girls’ Lacrosse Team
- The North Jersey Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
- Quest/YAM, The Young Adult Ministry of Christ Church USA
- The Worship and Creative Arts Ministry of Christ Church USA
- Share Montclair Facebook Group
- The HOMECorp Teen Council at Montclair High School
- Fred Guterl and Friends Jazz Group
- The Omicron Xi Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Montclair, NJ)
- The Rho Phi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. (Montclair State)
- The MKA Boys Soccer Team